Need Paid VB.Net Tutor

VBbeginner

Programming Experience
Beginner
I'm a new VB.Net programmer (in a college class) and need a paid tutor who can assist me on the phone, help me write programs and debug etc. I need someone experienced with the VB.Net 2005 edition, though I'm not doing anything heavy. Please respond to wealthplus1@gmail.com ASAP with a brief description of your experience and rate of pay requested. The length of time would be for around a month, and the number of hours per week would be determined. Also please include a phone number and best time to reach you.

Thanks!

If you want my honest opinion. Do not pay someone money to teach you by the methods you have given. It will be money wasted. There is pretty much nothing that a tutor can teach you that you can't find on the web for free and with a little bit of time and some dedication you will get there. As i say this is just my opinion, but then i'm tight!!:)
Anyway thats what we are all here for, to help people to learn and to learn ourselves. Keep you money in your bank account and get stuck in. Good Luck.

Ignore Vis, many of us would be happy to take free money!!

Just kidding :) Like Vis said, save your dollars and get into some fun with us. Start asking questions here and you'll get answers quick (usually). Most of the time you'll be able to learn from the answer or the referenced material and carry that lesson forward to more knowledge. All for free :)

Fire off some inital questions in the appropriate forums, we'll (or I'll, at least) keep an eye out for your sig and try to give more detailed information than is perhaps normal to help you get a foundation.

Thanks

I appreciate the thoughts, guys. Problem is I will want one on one help on the phone so I can pose questions, and explore thoughts a bit. Money isn't the problem. This class is only 5 weeks and moves FAST, so posting and waiting in the forum might not be the best. I want to be able to send whomever, longer pieces of code and debug a bit, and whatnot. I'd hate to be a burden on the forum, since I'm going to need LOTS of help.

Tell you what though. If I don't get a takers, I'll definitely do what you suggest!

Thanks

Ok, your choice and i hope you find someone who can do what you need. Personally i'd rather ask over a hundred people a question rather than just one. I wish you the best of luck.

I'd have to imagine that most of the beginner questions have at one point or another been addressed here in this forum. Thus using search may yield your answer pretty quick. Try throwing some questions at it, poke around in google, take a looksy at MSDN & MSDN Forums.

It always amazes me at the volume of new posts I see daily on this site. There is a TON of information here if you know how to drill for it.

Hello,
This is Sipra having 4.5 yrs of exp in .net framework, I can take a training of yours.
about me, Currently working as a sr. software professional in India.U can reach me at siprarnayak at yahoo dot com.
Let me know what do u think.
Regards
sipra

Hi Sipra, my name is Teo and I would like know what is the cost of your service to support me in a small project. I'm a begginer and Im from Paraguay from southamerica.
Regards,

Hello,
Good to see your reply.
Well let me know a little about the project, then I can say something about payment.

Back