Need help with VB.Net

hellas

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi guys i need some help with this project that i have create in VB.net, o dont know how 2 use VB.net and m only a novice, i really need some help if any1 can help me plz wb or email me and i will send u the proect details.

hellas, you are much more likely to get a response if yuo post with specific queries. Tell us what you are having a problem with, and post the offending code. If you just have one person contact you about this by email, you are much less likely to geta correct response than if you post it on the forums and we can all get involved.

Read some tutorials and post back when you have specific questions. Not to be rude, but noone in their right mind is going to have you e-mail them your project. There are tutorial links in my signature that you should follow and work through. if you have a specific issue post the details and any relevant code. We'll help you with that issue.

I dnt know ne VB.net full stop i dont have a clue and need 2 complete this project asap, plz guys i really need help

buy a book or a college course then.. we tend to give specific help with peculier[sic] problems, not teach people VB.NET from the "this is a hello world program" ground up..

How can we help when you haven't asked a question? We're not here to do your work for you. If you want to learn then try some of the resources I've suggested. If you want help with something specific then ask. Don't just say "I need help" and expect a private tutor.

hellas, don't feel like you can't ask questions. The resaon we are all here is to help and learn ourselves. I hope you get read this and you haven't just left the forums as that would be a shame, and you would be missing out on a great deal of knowledge. All we ask is that you try to be specific about your questions because it is hard to answer correctly if we don't know what question is ( and even then I find to hard to get the answer right.:) )
You don't know vb.net? there's no shame in that, we all had to start somewhere. Post the project without the 'Bin' and 'Debug' folders and try to get across what you are having problems with and i and everyone else will be happy to help in anyway we can.

VB.NET:
Dim i As Short = 1
Dim ii As Short = 2
MsgBox("Result is: " & (i + ii).ToString)
Finished.

This is a forum for getting help learning how to code VB.NET yourself. It is not a place to get other people to do your work for you. If this is your job then you're in trouble. If this is your homework for school or universtity then you're also in trouble, plus it would be against the AUP of this site for us to do your work for you, and academic misconduct on your part. If you want to pay someone to do a project for you then you can try our Employment forum or go to rentacoder. Bottom line: we're here to help you learn. If you don't want to learn then we can't help.

Hellas, did you take this as some sort of course, and are now tired of it. In my experience if someone wants to give something up then it's because they get frustrated because they don't understand. But if you want to give up vb.net then please don't make posts on this forum that people spend time finding out the answers too only for you to say that your not interested, besides if your sick of doing vb.net then why even bother to join this forum.

I'm pretty new myself but if you want you can send your project to skarychinezeguie@aol.com and i'll look at it. But you will need to ask questions or tell me what you wanna do. Don't let these guys get to ya. They still harass me a little but they know what they're talkin about. But I won't do it for you.

Cheers m8,Its ok i got throuh my 1st project, ill c how i go i might send my next project when i get it, thanx any way

Back