Need help to complete my Academic Project.

suju_26pro

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello..Me decided this time to do my project in mobile stock management. But i stuck at one side . need help frm u guys...the issue is..
the user will enter The total quantity he hd purchase frm one of the party , and the for wht price per item coast he will enter in another textbox , ..wht i want is tht to display the total price he want to pay should be display on another label automatically nd tht result should also be store in database. Eg ig 10 item he hd purchase where price on one item is 10 thn (10*10=100)..THIS RESULT I WANT TO SHOW ON ANOTHER LABEL . Similar based on this total amount he will pay cash to the party and if suppose he hd nt payed the amount for which he hd to ask thn the amount which hd to be paid must be showed automatically in Balance label . Eg he hd to pay 100 rs but he hd given only 90 thn the remaining amount tht is 10 should be automatically display on balance label. All this valuse must also be stored in database whn he click add .. Plz help me out ..i hv to submit my project in a week ..plz help me out....

It seems you should do all these things in event handlers that catch the user having entered new data into textboxes or other controls. Can't say anything else without seeing the source code.

Hello Guys , plz help me out ..Me new to VB nd i hv 3 day left to submit my acedemic project.The problem is
there is this field in my database
Date|Partyname|Itemtype|Quantity|ItemPrice|TotalPrice|PaidPrice|BalancePrice|
8/30|abc |handfree|10 | 10 | 100 | 90 | 10 |
8/30|xyz |handfres|12 | 10 | 120 | 90 | 30 |

here the the user will enter all the valuse using textbox...
he will enter only date , Partyname , Itemtype , Quantity , base on itemprice nd quantity he hd enter the total price must be calculated automatically..(10*10=100)
Thn based on this total he price he will enter paidprice , nd if there is any balnce thn it will be automaticallu save in database (100-90=10 , or 100-100=0)

Me nt able to mange this code , plz help me out ..
plz make an demo project for me , so tht i can quickly get it md implement on my code..plzzz..help me out

Sorry, no one here will do your homework for you. You need to post your source code and point out exactly which part of the code doesn't work.

Back