Question help me complete it

Eigen

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi All,

I am working on some Project. I have mentioned the requirement below. Please help me complete it. I am totally new in Programming world.
Project Requirement:-
1. There are 3 Tables, Projects, Invoice, and Consultant.
2. Consultant table has below Columns.
a. FirstName
b. LastName
c. ComID
d. Consulting_Company
e. Manager
f. ProjectID
g. ActivitID
h. Billing Start Date
i. Billing End Date
3. Invoice Table has below Columns.
a. FirstName (Get update from Consultant table)
b. LastName(Get update from Consultant table)
c. ComID ( Primary Key between Consultant and Invoice table) (Need Combo Box for it, So I choose the Specific users ComID and instantly rest of the information get updated immediately)
d. ProjectID ((Get update from Consultant table)
e. ActivitID ((Get update from Consultant table)
f. Invoice Approver (Will be updated Manually)
g. Amount (Will be updated Manually)
h. Billing Start Date (Will be updated Manually)
i. Billing End Date (Will be updated Manually)
4. Projects Table has below Columns
a. ProjectDes
b. ProjectID
c. ActivityID
d. Acquired Date
e. Retired Date
f. Owner
g. Condition (New, In-Progress, Completed)
h. Category (Hardware, Software, Software Consulting)
i. Comment
5. Database source is MS Access. We have to create above 3 tables in MS Access. Forms will be created using Visual basic.
6. In all the Form I need Save & New Button (To Save the entry and Make New Entry), Save & Close Button (Save the data and Close Form)
7. Use Tab Forms Like TAB1 = Current Projects, TAB2 = Invoice, TAB3= Consultant, TAB4= Report Centre.
8. Report Centre I want I can see the List of all Projects by Project ID, List of Retired Projects, List of Projects by Category.
9. In Menu Bar I need, File, Edit, View, Projects, Consultants, Invoice, Reports.
10. Sub Menu will be accordingly. Like in Project: New Project, Update Project, Delete Project etc.
11. Consultant: New Consultant, Update Consultant, Delete Consultant,
12. Reports as I mentioned in point no. 8
I am using MS Access as Data source. So we have to bind the data using MS Access only.

I have one more dumb question, Do i need to write the whole code in Main Form only.. Like I have created Project Details Form, Invoice Form and Consultant form, So if I need to pull any form using Menu Bar (Projects>New Projects[when i click on this sub menu should show should pull Project details form.])

Cheers!

Hi,

You will find that the people on this forum will go out of their way to help you solve problems you have in your own programming but no one here will just go away and write your project based on a set of instructions.

That said, you have a good list of actions to complete which are in a relatively good order, so starting from the top, what have you got done so far and which parts are you struggling to understand.

Cheers,

Ian

Back