my threads end up in SQL Forum?

MarceeMarc

Programming Experience
Beginner
Sorry, don't know why my posts keep ending up in SQL Server Forum. Have reposted this to VB.Net discussion if anyone has any thoughts.

Sorry, don't know why my posts keep ending up in SQL Server Forum. Have reposted this to VB.Net discussion if anyone has any thoughts.
"SQL Server" is the most relevant VB.Net forum for your request. Try to understand that every single forum here at VB.Net Forums is exclusively for discussions about VB.Net development. The VB.Net General forum is only for general threads that don't fit a more specific forum.

How interesting that you take issue with that, yet offer no possible help or solution to the problem to which my post refers.
I was not aware that the post had been moved, but thought that I had done something to make it end up in the incorrect section.
I don't need to try to understand, as I am very aware that all forums are VB.Net forums, hence the appeal of becoming a member, but thanks for heads-up.

How interesting that you take issue with that, yet offer no possible help or solution to the problem to which my post refers.
I was not aware that the post had been moved, but thought that I had done something to make it end up in the incorrect section.
I don't need to try to understand, as I am very aware that all forums are VB.Net forums, hence the appeal of becoming a member, but thanks for heads-up.
Any response to threads here are voluntary for any member. I have no particular interest in the topic you ask about, just thought I would clarify your question "why my posts keep ending up in SQL Server Forum", since this was a case of thread being moved. New members here have a strong tendency to post only in forums "VS.Net General" or "VB.Net General", and we as moderators try to tidy that up.

Back