My Study Time Table .. good enough?

DOTNETCoder33

Programming Experience
Beginner
right guys, im studying towards MCTS - ASP .NET 3.5 with VB .NET (exam 70-536 and 70-562) but doing a book by Alistair McMonnies just now on Object Oriented programming to get the concepts down first before moving onto the more complex 70-536

Im not at college or Uni as work full time hours and cant give up my job for a number of reasons to study full time so i do it between hours and days off. i have all the books which i got from a previous distance learning course so now just need to do them. What do you think of my study times? (keeping in mind i start work at 15:00)

Monday: 10:00 till 13:00 (with 2*15 min breaks)
Tuesday 10:00 till 13:00 (with 2*15 min breaks)
Wednesday
Thursday 10:00 till 13:00 (with 2*15 min breaks)
Friday 10:00 till 13:00 (with 2*15 min breaks)
Saturday
Sunday: aim to get in about 4-5 hours

seem to making slow progress, but taking it a bit at a time so i fully understand what is meant by each example, but sometimes get bogged down with trying to learn too much detail.

Any help or opinions please?

Sucks!!

112 Views and not a single comment .... most fourms nowadays, you either get directed to a web reference or dont get a reply; what is the point in the forum if thats the case?

well, im off to Uni soon so will have a tutor to help out now and un-registering myself from this forum, no offence but i think its the worst forum yet.... my opinion, and i am allowed to have my say.

Adios!

Study time is directly proportional to how quickly you can grasp the concept.

Whilst I (and I am sure others) appreciate your annoyance at having 112 views and not a single comment, you seem to have failed to grasp the principle that this is a programming forum, not a tutorial forum. If you have a programming problem relating to VB.NET, ask a question and *hopefully* someone will give you an answer. You have asked a question that your tutor should be answering - not us.

I have had no training in VB3-6 or .NET, so cannot comment on how much study time is required. However, I do know that posts such as "I think its the worst forum yet" are not entirely sensible when you may need programming help from members of this forum in the future.

As you say, everyone is entitled to their opinion and yes, you are entitled to yours - but unless your attitude changes, I wont be wasting my time reading or answering your posts. I have better things to do with my time :)

Hey ... yeh i do apologise

having the worst time possible at the moment back home and stressed to the eye balls! :( so many choices to make and no tutor to hep me, its all money as well.

Hi,

I am plan to do 70-562.
if anybody have dump send to mail id

Thanks
Nandhini

Last edited by a moderator:
Back