ModalDialog Form Concern

ricio2000

Programming Experience
1-3
I have the following issue concerning a Modal Dialog. This dialog pops up when I click on an image button in a parent form. Parent Form contains imgButtonX and when I click this button the Modal Dialog pops up. I enter information and then save the modal, at that point I have some javascript that cause this modal dialog box to close and return true. At this point, the click event that was pressed to open this dialog is not fired. I need my click event to be processed. The event is never fired. Is there some property that needs to be set to that my click event is called for my imgButtonX upon a sucessful save from my modal dialog. Any help or knowledge concerning the way events are processed with javascript and on the server side when dealing with Modals will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ok please review your question step by step and ask ones again the same but this time be more concrete if it's possible. It is not very clear are u trying to arise that event with JS or VB.NET (probably as you know JS is not a server-side code/script and it is not possible ... ).
However, please be more specific when you ask a question and also apply as much as possible code, screenshots and stuff if you want an appropriate answer :)

Waiting for your feedback ;)

Back