Maximized form!

Khaledz

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi guys this is my first post here and I am new to vb.net so you may think that this question is an easy question.

I am making a simple program. This program is maximized as soon as it opens the problem is I made some buttons and labels and set the form Windowstate to Maximized so that it will maximized as soon as the program is run; now when I run the program it is maximized but the buttons and labels are not in the same place I put, for example I put a button on the bottom right corner when the program is run it appears in the fare left ( I post 2 pic )
Clipboard02.jpgClipboard01.jpg

Select bottom-right in Anchor property.

But what about those that are not on the corner

choose anchor wisely. Anchor attaches the button to a position. Soo let's say you have a button on top-left you apply anchor of top-left, if you have a button in mid-bottom then just apply the anchor of bottom and so on.

What about them? Anchoring decides which side(s) a control attaches to. If you anchor opposite sides then the control is also resized when container resizes.
Other useful layout is the Layout section of properties, and the container controls in the Containers section of Toolbox.

Back