Question Losing Custom Control Display State when Added to Flow Layout Panel

Programming Experience
3-5
When I add this control:
flp_good.PNG

To my flow layout panel on my windows form it loses it's form. It displays so weird and I can't figure out for the life of me why it's doing that or how to correct it. We have the same control on another flowlayoutpanel and it doesn't lose it's form at all. I even copied that flowlayoutpanel to our new form, nothing ..

Here is what it looks like when it's added, any suggestions:
flp_error.PNG

It looks like the usercontrol has been resized in FLP, so that some elements anchors out of the static background image. Maybe you could not resize the usercontrol, or stretch the background image.

It looks like the usercontrol has been resized in FLP, so that some elements anchors out of the static background image. Maybe you could not resize the usercontrol, or stretch the background image.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not resizing the user control? And what do you mean by stretch the background image? Sorry you aren't very clear in this statement.

I'm not resizing the user control?
Something obviously is.
And what do you mean by stretch the background image?
Isn't that darker grey area with blue or orange color on left side just a background image? Whatever it is it doesn't resize when the usercontrol does.

Back