Question List installed printers on combobox,,and save printer to the form.....?!

edinet

Programming Experience
Beginner
howto_net_user_select_printer.png

List installed printers on combobox,,and save printer to the form.,,vb.net 2010

thnx ian..

as you see in te image that i show like an example...
just need the code for showing installed printers on pc to the combobox and save printer,,,

thnx for replying again,,am a beginner and dont understand anything if u can,,im not going to learn programing because need many years to learn that,,i just want to finish an aplication "point of sale" for my restaurant..if u can formulate the code and post here,, to te forum that i can copy/paste i will be grateful to you;;;;

sorry for non clean english

thnx for replying again,,am a beginner and dont understand anything if u can,,im not going to learn programing because need many years to learn that,,i just want to finish an aplication "point of sale" for my restaurant..if u can formulate the code and post here,, to te forum that i can copy/paste i will be grateful to you;;;;

sorry for non clean english

Hi,

Sorry, but this is not how the Forum works. We will happily provide help with problems that you may face but once that problem has been solved it is then up to you to implement this solution into your own software as you see fit. On the basis that you are not going to learn programming then I would suggest that you need to contract a programmer to do this for you.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ian

Back