LinkLabel Issue

Washburn

Programming Experience
1-3
I have a LinkLabel that dynamically adds multiple links to one LinkLabel. Getting the links to have different effects on where you click works great but when then LinkLabel extends out of the bounds of the form and a scrollbar appears, when I click on the LinkLabel it centers it in the window and then I have to click again or scroll back up to the top/bottom to get the right link.

So basically when the LinkLabel gets activated it centers it in the form. Is there a way to stop the LinkLabel from centering itself when activated in the form?

Thanks for the help!

Controls outside form border doesn't make a scrollbar appear unless you set the Form.AutoScroll property True.

Clicking a partly visible LinkLabel doesn't change its location, neither do I know any property that will make that happen.

I just started thinking, perhaps you meant that clicking the control makes the form scroll to fully view the before partly visible linklabel? If so I don't think it is possible to prevent this, but it is possible to scroll around to some other control using Form.ScrollControlIntoView method - it will look rather funny though.

Yes that is exactly it. I will test out using Form.ScrollControlIntoView and see what I can come up with. Thanks

Back