Learning VB.Net

uk19xx

Programming Experience
Beginner
I;m a new bie of programing and tends to learn VB.Net programing language.

Anyone here have a good website for me in refering to?

Much Appreciate.

Thank you.

Eric

I agree completely kulrom, thats why these boards are so cool, 2 heads are better than one and all that :)

Remember its a combination of all the little things that you do that makes it great.

Make sure its fun, read as much as you can when you can and if you start having a lot of trouble, leave it for a few hours =)

Learning vb isn't that hard, once you know the basics of variabels and events then you're off. With the new .net its even more easy cause t highlights the bugs and mistakes you make. begin with easy mathematic exercices and then try learning harder things like GDI and so on.

VB.NET is a language. ASP.NET is a technology, which is used to create Web applications. ASP.NET applications can be written in VB.NET, C# or some other language. If you want to develop for the web then you should learn ASP.NET. The new Visual Web Developer 2005 Express from Microsoft is free and allows you to create Web applications using either VB.NET or C#. Visual Basic 2005 Express and Visual C# 2005 Express are intended to create Windows Forms applications.

Back