JavaScript Forum Needed in ASP.NET Section

ImDaFrEaK

Programming Experience
5-10
There is a lot of JavaScript written that works with ASP.NET. A JavaScript dedicated forum doesn't neccessarily talk ASP.NET and our ASP.NET doesn't talk JavaScript. However; in many links the answer was a JavaScripting solution or a question pertaining to Javascript. I personally have a few questions related to JavaScript working with ASP.NET. I will voice my questons for now in ASP.NET General Discussion but we all could really use a JavaScript link in the ASP.NET location as well. We need to keep them tied together so a StandAlone JS won't be neccessary. Can we get this? Thanks :)

I'm afraid I have to decline. Javascript is not .NET, please use the ASP.NET General forum. I don't think this topic is worthy of its own forum in this context.

No, I meant put a listing for Javascript in the ASP.NET section. Even though it's not .net it kinda is related to ASP.NET. Alot if not all ASP.NET controls use Javascript behind the scenes to work correctly on the users side via posting back and all and in the attribute of each control your allowed to refer to javascript functions. I strongly suggest you reconsider. A JS section within the ASP.NET department could help out many of us programmers. But however you want it.

Back