Is Php Vs VB.net Vs C# which is good why?

riteshu

Programming Experience
10+
Is Php Vs VB.net Vs C# which is good why? If c# is good then what is the way to learn and cover all points? Is there any Bootcamp or developer community to guide how to define c# structure for Angular or any MVC project Please guide me. I am new.

They all have their strengths and weaknesses, as do all languages. VB.NET is probably easier for a beginner to learn in most cases but C# has some more advanced features and is more preferred professionally. If you want to ask questions about C#, you should visit our sister site here.

Everyone has their own sector of working freely. I would like to go with C++ because it's the basic of programming.

That is a very naive and silly thing to say.

The first version of BASIC was released on 1 May 1964 developed by John George Kemeny, the Dartmouth College Mathematics Department chairman and his colleague Thomas Eugene Kurtz. Basic itself was based up FORTRAN that was released in 1957 and FORTRAN II (released in 1958). If you have never heard of FORTRAN consider this from Wikipedia "Since August 2021 FORTRAN has ranked among the top 15 languages in the TIOBE index, a measure of the popularity of programming languages". The last stable release of FORTRAN was in 2018.

Microsoft's first product was Altair Basic released on the 1 July 1974. It is the forerunner to Visual Basic (released in 1991) and VB.Net (released in 2002). VB.Net is the reason this forum exists.

C++ was first released in 1985. C++ was in itself based upon C (released in 1972) and C was based upon the B programming language (released in 1969). B was developed from BCPL (released in 1967). C# (released 2002) is simplistically stated C++ for Microsoft Windows.

There is also a D programming language amongst others, too many to name. [Ada (1980) is my favorite name for a programming language named after Ada Lovelace a computing pioneer. My next favorite name is Linda (1986) a "coordination programming language" named after Linda Lovelace who after a memorable film career campaigned for women's rights.]

As a programmer, if you have learnt one programming language you can read many others. As an example C# and VB.Net share the same namespaces, a competent VB.Net programmer can convert C# examples to VB.Net without learning C#. There are commonalities across all computing languages.

May I suggest you read some of the Wikipedia articles on programming languages and their history. BCPL, FORTRAN, BASIC, C, COBOL and follow the links to the other languages that came later.

It is also worth reading about Ada Lovelace who in 1873 had her algorithm, the first ever specifically tailored for implementation on a computer was published. For this Ada Lovelace is often been cited as the first ever computer programmer.

Here I have briefed the below answers:

PHP, VB.NET, and C# are all programming languages, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. PHP is a server-side scripting language that is particularly well-suited for web development. It is open-source and has a large community of developers, which means that there are many resources available for learning and troubleshooting.

VB.NET is an object-oriented programming language that is based on Visual Basic. It is primarily used for Windows desktops and web applications. It is easy to learn and has a large community of developers.

C# is a modern, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft. It is widely used for developing Windows
desktops and web applications. It is also used for developing games and mobile apps with the help of unity. C# is known for its strong type-checking and good performance.

Ultimately, the best choice for you will depend on your specific needs and the type of project you are working on.

Back