Internal Problem

pushkianjali

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello Sir, I am installing the vb.net 2003 version and grtting the 25003 internal problem. I have copied all the files on Hard Disk bt nt geeting the solution. Please send me reply soon.ThanksRegardsChandra Pushpanjali Patel

Can Someone PLEASE Help Me??

I, too, have received the dreaded Internal Error 25003. I know that, in my case, it has nothing to do with a problem with a CD because I got the VS 2003 version that I have as a download. Actually, I had installed the devious thing for use in a Visual Basic class, and everything was working fine. Then, I attempted to do some C++ work and kept getting a complile error of "Error spawning cl.exe". In researching why this was occuring, I came upon several postings at other venues stating how the person uninstalled VS, then did one of several things, then reinstalled VS and presto!!, everything was hunky dunky. Needless to say, this has not been the case with me. I am running XP home, and SP 2 has already been installed. Can someone please help me before I commit computercide.

Back