Question Insert Values into A Column in DataDgridView

tonifirnandes

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello Dear All The Best Programmer,

i am so sorry for disturbing again, but hopely it's a nice day to help a newbie like me hehe.

coz tutorial in this forum from the best my friend programmer i 've could created a database application. but now i've a problem again. and hopely you would like to help to solve my problem.
i've a datagridview, and there are some columns at there, do you know how to insert values to a clumn in that datagridview.
for the example i've table overtime and all the data firstly load to datagridview, and then there is a coulumn name approved, and i would like to let user input values to this column. but because of there are so many datas at there, so if the user input data one by one (the data is bit type, and at there user just click to give the values trus or 1 and not click at the row of the column to give value not true or false and 0). so i need user able to insert some values to the column just one click like if the user or click button checkall so all the values on colum approve become checked and if the user click on uncheck all all the data in approved column become uncheck. after that i need to some user input many data in one column like that base on some categories like maybe in date of 19/02/2012 the data are check all and then in other categories maybe like 19/03/2012 the data uncheck all.

hopely you understand about that problem and want to help me thanks.

and best regards,

toni firnandes

Back