IME Mode?

b3jsd73jfx

Programming Experience
1-3
Ok, i'm making a program that loads an array of words from a text file (soon to be XML) and then randomly selects a word from the array. I need to display this word in hiragana or katakana (japanese language characters). But I want to display it in a label if possible, a textbox if I need to. But I can't figure out how to display it in the japanese fonts. I have the east asian language support installed and normally I can display the japanese characters fine. I've tried using a japanese language font, but it's too complex to create each word because the keyboard layout is different. Any ideas?

Let me rephrase to see if I can get a better answer, i'll even make the question a little easier and then work with the answer that I get...
I have a textbox on a form that a user can enter a word into. I have the IMEMode of this textbox (i've also tried RTF) set to "Hiragana" (i've also tried setting it to "On"). Now I have east asian language support installed as well. When I type into the box with my computers IME Mode set to English, then the characters show up in english. But when I change my computers IME Mode to Japanese it works fine. What I need to do is find a way to leave my computers IME mode on english and still have the characters show up in japanese. Any ideas?

Back