Question Image positioning

oldpl1guy

Programming Experience
1-3
I have developed a VB.net app for a sports memorabalia collection that allows a user to select criteria (year, manufacturer, team, etc.) from various sources on the screen (comboboxes, textboxes). Based upon the selected criteria, the application reads a directory that contains .jpg images that are pictures of the items and whose filenames are composed of the selection criteria separated by "+" signs (1994+14+3+JACOBS+JOHN+...). Depending upon the number of matches, the application creates pictureboxes (up to 12 per row, 6 rows per page).
I would like to turn this desktop app into a web site app. I am using ASP.NET 3.5 with VB.NET as the programming language. I am able to create static images and make them NOT visible, however, I would like to create only the number of images that are needed to accommodate the matches from the selection. Several of the VB.NET commands do not seem to have a comparable use when used with ASP.NET. Is there anything that is comparable to the VB.NET ".location" command? If there is, what do I have to "include" to make the command function?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back