i want to hook into windows message loop - with vb.net - so as to intercept printing

shile

Programming Experience
Beginner
vvAm currently developing a server-client application that requires the server to remotely disable print operation on windows such client need to send authorization request to server before printing process could be allowed.Can anybody pls help me out on how to disable printing on windows using vb.net

i need to be able to intercept print messages on a machine by perhaps hooking into windows message loop and discard at my options such print messages.
In case i do not want a user of a machine to print from any application,I want a vb.net program that can prevent printing on a local or network printer.Such that when a user tries to print from any application,my vb.net application can intecept the print message/request and tell the user that he does not have the right to print. My vb.net application can at the same time enable printing. What i want is that the control over the printing may be exercised - by my vb.net application - over a local and a network printer.

thnaks in anticipation of getting the code

Back