HTTP 404. resource removed?

Onel

Programming Experience
5-10
Hi everyone.
Just want to ask if anyone can help me regarding my web application.
I develop a program for an employee to apply for an overtime and after they submit the application, the manager will receive an email with a link for "Approve" and "Reject".
It's all working before but when I formatted my laptop and try to run the program, when I click the link Approve or Reject it always give me the error "HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed...""

This is the code that I used before which is working before.

Using mm As New MailMessage(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("UserName"), "sample email")
'mm.CC.Add(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("hrEmail"))
'mm.Bcc.Add("sample email") ------+ "-" & OTRefNo
mm.Subject = "Leave Application - Date Applied: " & Now.Date
Dim body As String = "Dear Manager, "
body += "<br /><br />Leave application created by user: " + Me.txtEmpName.Text + " needs your approval."
body += "<br /><br />Please check leave application details." + Chr(13)
body += "<br /><br />Date of Application: " + Me.dteAppCal.SelectedDate.Date + Chr(13)
body += "<br />Time: " & txtTime.Text + Chr(13)
body += "<br />Reason: " & Me.txtReason.Text & Chr(13)
body += "<br /><br />Important Note: You need to approve this leave application prior to the start date of leave, otherwise this will be rejected automatically." + Chr(13) & Chr(13)
body += "<br /><br />Please click <a href = '" + ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("webAppServer") + "/otapproval.aspx?ID=" + Session.SessionID + "'>APPROVE</a>" + " to approve or " + "<a href = '" + ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("webAppServer") + "/otrejectionReason.aspx" + "'>REJECT</a>" + " to reject the leave application."
body += "<br /><br />Thank you."
body += "<br /><br />Note: Subject for HR Review"
mm.Body = body
mm.IsBodyHtml = True
Dim SmtpMail As New SmtpClient
Dim basicAuthenticationInfo As New System.Net.NetworkCredential(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("UserName"), ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("Password"))

SmtpMail.Port = Integer.Parse(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("Port"))
SmtpMail.Host = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("Host")
'SmtpMail.UseDefaultCredentials = False "https://" +
SmtpMail.Credentials = basicAuthenticationInfo
SmtpMail.EnableSsl = Convert.ToBoolean(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("EnableSsl"))

SmtpMail.Send(mm)
End Using

Hope someone can help me.

Thank you very much.

Onel

Back