How to Print

kunnie

Programming Experience
1-3
How can I do A printout of my current interface?Lets say I have a button tt says print then if I click it, I will be able to print out my whole interface.can anyone help?

save the txt file that's attached then rename it to *.vb and add it to your project, then in the project simply Call PrintForm(Me) 'Me being the form you want printed

Are you trying to get a print out of the form for a class you are taking? If so, do this the easy way. Run your project, then hold down ALT and PrintScreen. Paste into Word and print it out that way.

To add that to your project, right click on the project and choose add existing item. Then browse to the file.

MNeb said:
Are you trying to get a print out of the form for a class you are taking? If so, do this the easy way. Run your project, then hold down ALT and PrintScreen. Paste into Word and print it out that way.

To add that to your project, right click on the project and choose add existing item. Then browse to the file.

he wanted to be able to click a button and the program prints a screenshot of it'self. but this was resolved quite a while ago

Back