Question How to make a remotelly controlled webbrowser ?

k@$f

Programming Experience
Beginner
well what i want to is this :
my program should contain to parts one client and one server ...
the server is installed in a pcX and i have the client in my pcY ...
once the server is run it starts a webbrowser that can be controlled by me through the client .. meaning that i can see exactly what the browser shows,click,type and of course navigate to the sites i want ...
is this even possible ?
i forgot to mention that the webbrowser should remain hidden !!!

Last edited:
Why limit yourself to a web browser? You could just use a remote desktop connection, or LogMeIn, or VNC, etc.. If it's just to connect to the site through your home connection, you could setup a proxy server on your home computer, with a strong password.

Come on guys ? Nobody knows how to ? I have searched like everywhere and found nothing thank you

Sounds to me like a web browser on a server hidden and controlled by a remote machine would be a pretty big security breach.
These forums are great when you are stuck on a piece of code and need help, they aren't useful if you just want to describe a program, malicious or otherwise and hope people will make it for you.

well im stuck in a piece of code ! and thats the beggining , i know about tcp and udp connection i just dont know how to limit them to the webbrowser only ! and yes you are right the schoolwork is a virus that is made only for educational purposes and aims to show how easy is to breach into someones pc ...
thank you :)

Back