How to host WCf Service in IIS5.1

arunpulikkan

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi,

Im a beginer in WCF, in my solution i have 15 projects out of 15 ,1 is wcf prj where all the .svc files and config are. others are one web project and D.A.L like that....
In my applicaton we r using 10 services out of 10. 7 service is ther in my local system so i will point it to local only and the remaining 3 is in the server so i m pointing those into server.(all this endpoints are pointed in the web.config of the webproject). I selected Multiple startup prj and select the service prj and web prj to execute....when i press f5. I deployed the webproject and service project seperately and installed in the IIS.

So while installing ,it creates seprate virtual dir for web prj and service.. now in the service dir i can see all the service in the local system.... and its wrkng fine when we browse each .svc file.........
but when we browse my webpage im getting error saying the "communication channel is in faulted satate" its giving error cozof the service which is residing in the server.....My first page will call the service which is residing in the server.... so what should i do for resolving this ???? Pls hel me...

Thnx

Back