How to host a winforms control in a webpage or any ActiveX container

deepapoulosem

Programming Experience
Beginner
I have developed a winforms usercontrol in c#.net . I want to host it in a webpage or any ActiveX container.Plz help me

Whether a WebForms UserControl can be used in a VB.Net application
That's not a proper statement or question so I don't really know what you're trying to say.

For clarity, if you're creating a Windows Forms application then you need to inherit the System.Windows.Forms.UserControl class. If you're creating a Web Forms, i.e. ASP.NET, application then you need to inherit the System.Web.UI.UserControl class. They are two different classes performing the same function in two different environments.

That's not a proper statement or question so I don't really know what you're trying to say.

For clarity, if you're creating a Windows Forms application then you need to inherit the System.Windows.Forms.UserControl class. If you're creating a Web Forms, i.e. ASP.NET, application then you need to inherit the System.Web.UI.UserControl class. They are two different classes performing the same function in two different environments.

I am not using ASP.Net.I am using .Net Remoting concepts . For coding I am using c# .net

Back