Question Help me developing this program?

nitink

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello there, I am Agriculture Engineer student and want to develop a program for farmers so that when they enter details like soil type, time, type of operation, land holding, type of crop then it will display horsepower of tractor, type and width of farm implement, any special adjustment in it as required. I have all the data and formula with me but i am just a beginner and do not know much about visual basic. I have visual basic 2010 express installed in my pc.

Please give me some idea/ hint on how to do it with which type of function?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I do not want to dampen your enthusiasm, in fact I encourage it, but your single question has too much scope to even attempt any kind of answer.

The best that I can suggest is that you get a good book on mastering VB.NET and start to learn all the different controls that are available to you as a developer to help you design your application.

Obviously, if you have specific questions on any topic then we will always try and help to answer them for you.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Ian

Last edited:
hi nitink I can help you in this project. please provide me with sample data with input and output. so that i can send you basic version.

Study first about the vb.net basics (variable declarations, toolbars, and etc.) and then on how to deal with file maintenance, after a week maybe depending on your learning you can start making it.

Back