Getting the text from inspect.exe

Trickie

Programming Experience
1-3
I have been trying to get the text from a web app with class name ChromRenderWidgetHostHWND with zero success. However, inspect.exe is able to see each element of the page I want to capture the text from. So I tried using ChatGPT to create a function to read the text from inpect's UITreeView - again with zero success, however I'm guessing that this is something that would be relatively easy for someone who really knows what they are doing!

So can anybody provide a function that will read the text from each node of Inspect's UITreeView? Once I have that text I can handle the text easily enough.

I have been trying to get the text from a web app with class name ChromRenderWidgetHostHWND with zero success. However, inspect.exe is able to see each element of the page I want to capture the text from. So I tried using ChatGPT to create a function to read the text from inpect's UITreeView - again with zero success, however I'm guessing that this is something that would be relatively easy for someone who really knows what they are doing! connections puzzle

So can anybody provide a function that will read the text from each node of Inspect's UITreeView? Once I have that text I can handle the text easily enough.

I think that programmatically reading text from Inspect's UITreeView requires interacting with the UI elements and extracting the necessary data, both of which can be challenging.

Back