Question From windows se (device Falcon) to Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Classic

TomasRat

Programming Experience
Beginner
Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Classic

Hi.
I tried to recompile the vb.net 2005 project, that was written for windows se (device Falcon), to Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Classic (device ds5). After I run the exe on the new device, it was launched and worked perfectly, but the form became too little so it was hard to work with this program.
What's wrong?

Last edited:
Hi.
VBNET code for reading barcode was written for windows mobile se (Falcon 4420 Color).
I tried to recompile the vb.net 2005 project, that was written for windows se (Falcon 4420 Color), to Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Classic (device
ds5). After I ran the exe on the new device, it launched and worked perfectly, but the form became too little so it was hard to work with this program.
What's wrong?

What must be instead of "... Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms.InputPanel" if we use Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Classic instead of Windows SE ?

What should be instead of Microsoft.WindowsCE.Forms in references if we use Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Classic instead of Windows SE ?

Back