Free Code Generator

bigboywasim

Programming Experience
Beginner
My professor was talking about how there are programs that help programmers program. He says all you need to do is built the GUI and give all the information in your class and sequence diagrams and it will spit out the code for you. I believe you can get the code in more than one language. I need VB.Net.

FREE Code Generator

I recommend Advantage Builder. I've been using it ever since my friend recommended it, and never looked back. It can generate VB.NET classes based on either database objects or your manual input.

You can download it from here, and it's absolutely free:

http://AdvantageBuilder.googlepages.com

Appart from VB, you can also generate SQL statements and Stored Procudures. Or you can define ur own Code Templates, or even use JScript to define code generating logic.:cool:

I am work in the code generation side. My needs the conversion of VB and sql data bases in my projects. I am currently using an off line code generator, It is an older one and now it is having some problem and not providing the results more accurately. I am searching for a newer one. Please produce some attachments about the newest PHP converters along with their features and price details.

QR code tracking system
free QR code generator

Last edited:
Back