Form resize ToolStripMenuItem

allimbued

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi
Is there a way to automatically resize the font of the ToolStripMenuItem when the MenuStrip size changes. For example, on form load I change the size of the menustrip. But the change in size does not trigger a change in the font size of the menu items (of type ToolStripMenuItem).
usercontrol.png
Is there a workaround ? Appreciate your help.

Hello

Not sure why you want to do this but, you could look at the Paint event of the ToolStripMenuItem or calculate the size needed in the toolstripmenuitem in the form ResizeEnd event..

Hello

Not sure why you want to do this but, you could look at the Paint event of the ToolStripMenuItem or calculate the size needed in the toolstripmenuitem in the form ResizeEnd event..

Hi
I am trying display all the text content of all the form controls like the label font size, the text of the dynamically generated TreeView, the font size of the menuitems, etc. according to the screen resolution. Is there a way to do that ?
Thanks,

Hi
I am trying display all the text content of all the form controls like the label font size, the text of the dynamically generated TreeView, the font size of the menuitems, etc. according to the screen resolution. Is there a way to do that ?
Thanks,

I think what you are trying to say is you want to resize the form and still see everything, IE Objects, Text on objects etc. This will be possible up to a point when everything would get too small.
The objects on the form can be controlled for resizing with the anchor and dock properties set correctly, the text on the objects is a different matter these will have to be caught in the ResizeEnd event probably, unless anyone else has a better idea.

Regards.

Back