Form doesn't initialize all controls

Adagio

Programming Experience
Beginner
I have a weird problem with one of my forms, and I can't seem to find where the problem occurs

On my form I have 3 group boxes with controls and several controls outside these group boxes. Now and then something happens during startup of the form, causing the controls outside the group boxes to never load. When this happens the program never executes the code in the form-load box
It's difficult to say how often this happens as it's completely random, sometimes you can start the program on new 20 times in a row without any problems, and sometimes you get the problem twice in a row

The form that causes the problem is not the main form, but a form opened by clicking on a toolstripmenuitem

I tried to add some breakpoints in the form.designer code, but during the ~40 tests I did during this time, the bug never showed, but as soon as I removed the breakpoint it happened again

Functions can be added to any class, but if you meant you needed to create a compound of controls to function as a single currencytextbox control then you're right.

Latest posts

Back