Excellent Job Opportunity in Dallas

johnnymac

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently recruiting for a Sr VB.NET Developer/Architect. This is an excellent opportunity with a fast growing company in Dallas, TX. Please review the job description below and contact me if you or anyone you may know may be interested.

Best Regards,
John McBride
Sr Technical Recruiter
ACT-1 Technical
jmcbride@act1tech.com
972-312-1699

Software Developer – Business and Data Tiers:

The candidate will be tasked with solving business challenges by developing core business logic, data processing and data management solutions. The Software Developer will interact with stakeholders and executives in Billing, Order Management.

Responsibilities:
  • Gathering and clarifying requirements and business needs directly from internal business leaders and 3rd party vendors
  • Analysis and synthesis of business issues / processes, and the creation supporting solutions
  • Designing, developing, implementing, documenting, and testing n-tier applications using the Microsoft .Net framework (version 2.0)
  • Participating in design and code reviews
  • Effectively communicating with project stakeholders and management to ensure the successful completion of projects
Skills Required:
  • Candidate must have experience with Billing. Telecom Order Management experience is a plus.
  • Candidate must be highly motivated, success oriented, organized, and maintain a good work ethic
  • Candidate must be able to interact effectively with team members
  • Candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills along with critical thinking abilities
  • Candidate must have a minimum of 3-4 years development experience in a strong IT organization
  • Strong N-tier architectural development skills in developing core classes on the .NET framework
  • Experience with .Net 2.0 Framework
  • Candidate must have experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
  • Candidate must have strong skills in vb.net, ADO.NET, Web Services, XML, Database Design, SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures
  • Candidate must have a proven track record of integrating 3rd Party / vendor APIs
  • Candidate must have experience with Security
  • Candidate with experience developing Windows Services is a plus
  • Candidate with experience developing in Perl, TCL, Expect is a plus
Educational Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering preferred

Filled

I have filled this position. Thanks for those that sent me their resumes. I get good opportunities all the time, if you want to keep informed of new positions I come across please send me a message and stay in touch.

Best Wishes,
John McBride
jmcbride@act1tech.com

Back