Question Event Handler for Maximization?

Vermiculus

Programming Experience
1-3
I totally just made that word up :)

I have a graphics problem in my form and found a way around that, but I can't seem to add the applicable code to some sort of Me.WindowStateChanged Event handler... Is there something I could use that would invoke the code when the window is maximized? there must be....hmmmm

okay so i found something that worked...but my base problem still remains

i should probably tell you that

Whenever the user resizes the form, it goes all...funky. I mean, my program is founded on the awesomeness of TabPages, but so many TabPages is having a bad effect. The borders of the tab pages stay on the screen until it is forced to resize itself. thoughts? besides splitting up my program into a million forms?

when the window is maximized?
Resize event.
Whenever the user resizes the form, it goes all...funky. I mean, my program is founded on the awesomeness of TabPages, but so many TabPages is having a bad effect. The borders of the tab pages stay on the screen until it is forced to resize itself. thoughts? besides splitting up my program into a million forms?
eh...what??

My Problem: A Graphical Approach :)

resize event
no workie. i mean, it works when the window is resized (imagine that?) but not when it is maximized...

n519984882_838663_6345.jpg

after I moved el splitter...

n519984882_838662_743.jpg

If you want to know when a window changes size you use the Resize event. You can check in that event if the new size corresponds to the Maximized window state.
What your graphical views is supposed to mean is a total mystery.

Back