email address removed?

For your own and other poeples safety regarding spam etc. It is not common courtesy to post email addresses at forums. You're for instance not posting the address you're registered with here, how legitimate is that? Forum have it's own PM system that forum users can use for private messaging.

As you've noticed I've also merged all the messages you scattered all around in irrelevant forums. Don't double post and post in appropriate forum. Don't abuse the freedom you have as a registered forum user by spamming us!

I appreciate the clarification. Yesterday when I first logged on I did not see the employment section, after I came across it, I immediately tried to delete the posts in the individual forums. (obviously this is not an option for the poster) The last thing I want to do is spam this site. I am just seeking .Net developers in the DC area. I have many clients who are in need of experienced developers, and I was lucky enough to come across this site. Thank you again. What is the best way for people to e-mail me if they are looking for a job?

As mentioned you can invite interested forum participants to contact you by PM, or if you're willing to take the chance post your registered email address (I will let this slip), or use other public contact info, for instance business website link where you also put the job ad up.

Latest posts

Back