Question Double click check DataGrid

teymoorei

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello

How can I find out if the user has double clicked on the datagrid or not?

Note that I don't want the double click event.

Check whether the user has double-clicked or not

For example, if you don't double click, send a message?

I specifically told you in your previous two threads that you should post in the forum most appropriate to the topic and you have again posted in a forum that is for questions about using the VS IDE when that's not what your question is about. Please read the forum descriptions and poost in the one that best matches the subject of your post. Thread moved... again.

Note that I don't want the double click event.
Of course you do. Think about the logic. The user hasn't double-clicked the grid by default and that changes when the event is raised, so you need to use a variable to represent that default state and then change the variable when the event is raised. Any time you want to know whether the user has double-clicked the grid, you simply test that variable.

My English is not very good and I hardly understand what you are saying.
You said to post in the VS IDE forum and I did the same.
Sorry if I have not followed the rules of the site.
I just want to know if the user clicked on the double grid or not
Sorry, I didn't really understand your explanation about this article. If it is possible, please give an example with a code sample
Thanks

You said to post in the VS IDE forum and I did the same.
No, I didn't say that. Only post in the VS IDE forum if you're asking a question about the VS IDE. Questions about what code to write are not about the IDE.

I will make allowances for your language barrier, but your written English is very good.

I want you to think about the logic involved, which doesn't require English. You won't become a better developer by just copying other people's code.

When your application starts, the user has not double-clicked the grid. Once they do double-click the grid, they have double-clicked it. How would your application know which situation it is currently in? It would need a variable that indicates that. It would obviously need to change that variable when the situation changes. When would it make that change? When the CellDoubleClick event is raised.

I think that you are capable of declaring a variable, handling an event and setting that variable.

No, I didn't say that. Only post in the VS IDE forum if you're asking a question about the VS IDE. Questions about what code to write are not about the IDE.

I will make allowances for your language barrier, but your written English is very good.
I am translating your words with transliteration and sometimes transliteration does not express the meaning well.
I haven't been programming for many years, but now I need a software for my new job that I prefer to write this program myself.
I have forgotten everything and that is why I am disturbing you and other friends

Thank you, the problem is solved

Back