Deployment constantly failing

0x4152

Programming Experience
3-5
Hello guys,
My problem is fairly simple: Whichever project I want to deploy in VS2010 just doesn't work. If it's a Windows Forms application or a VSTO plugin, it doesn't matter. I don't even get a proper error message; it's just "Deployment not possible, because a project could not be created." Well, it's just a loose translation, the original message in German is "Veröffentlichen nicht möglich, da ein Projekt nicht erstellt werden konnte." Building and running the projects locally doesn't cause any problems. To test it properly, I have even created a new project (Windows Forms) without changing anything, and then again, the same error message, the same problem.
Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I don't ever get a proper error message, just that line without any information what actually went wrong. The log also shows only two lines:
WindowsApplication1 wird erstellt...
Fehler: Veröffentlichen nicht möglich, da ein Projekt nicht erstellt werden konnte.

Thank you so much!
André

I had something similar once and it related to the fact that my solution was burried too deep into folders. ???

I had something similar once and it related to the fact that my solution was burried too deep into folders. ???
Thaks mate,
I have heared about that, too. However, I'm not sure how, but I have fixed the issue in some way. I played around with the settings and after a while, it worked.

Thanks again!

Back