CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms.DLL Not Found

guht

Programming Experience
5-10
I apologize if there was a more appropriate room for this post - Im a first time poster.

I have a VB.NET application created in Visual Studio 2005. The application uses crystal reports. It works fine on the developer machine, but I am receiving the following error on a client machine:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms, Version=11.5.3700.0

I tried manually running the crystal reports .net distributable application on the client machine. The file is called "CRRedist2005_x86.msi" and its found under "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\SDK\v2.0\BootStrapper\Packages\CrystalReports"

This installed several DLL files on the client machine, which I verified and found under the following directory "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\Bin"

However, it did not install the CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms.dll that is found on my machine under "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\Managed"

I tried copying these files over to the client machine and registering them manually, but it didnt like that either.

Someone please point me in the right direction! Thanks!

Back