Creating a standard visual gui

DogStarMan

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello all. This is my first post. I've been looking through the discussion threads trying to find some info on an assignment I've been tasked to do. Up until this point, I've been designing Access databases for my company, but now they have put me on an application development team, and made me in charge of developing a standard for visual gui.

So, for the first app we are to develop, I need to also create a standard giu that can pretty much be used by all future applications as well. I have to document it, etc.

I'm having a hard time figuring out where to start and was wondering if any of you fine folks might have some links or words of wisdom to point me in the right direction.

With regards to documention, there is a Visual Studio add-in called VBCommenter, available from GotDotNet, that allows you to add comments to your VB code that produce XML documention just like C#. You can then use a tool like NDoc to convert the XML files to various formats, including one that looks just like the VS help system.

Back