Creating a serie of forms

Snip

Programming Experience
3-5
I'm making an application in witch the program asks the user to do different things by showing a dialogbox (dialogbox shown using a different thread so that the user can perform the apropriate action). On completion of the task, the user has to click ok on the dialogbox. Then a check is performed to check if tha task is done properly. If this check is ok, the next dialogbox with the new task is shown. On cancel the tasks end, on back, the previous dialogbox is shown.

I now want to make this work in a more global way. So I was thinking of making the dialogboxes by inheritance of a template-form. This seems to work well.
I also was thinking of making a controller-class that ensures the correct followup of the dialogboxes. I took a look at delegates and threadpool and that seems like the thing to use. But I wouldn't know how to start.

And even though this seems like quite a common problem, I wouldn't know how to search for posted solutions on this kind of problem.

Does anybody know how to programm something like this?

you could put all of this on one form with the use of panels and everytime the "next" button is clicked it hides the current panel and shows the next

same with the "previous" button

Back