Concern

TwoWing

Programming Experience
Beginner
Good Day Folk.
I don't know if you have been monitoring some correspondence that I started by asking a simple question about IO.Streamreader. It matters not why I asked it. I have been given the run-a-round by someone I mistakenly thought knew the solution. I took time to look at info about him and his total is over six posts a day!! He's a newbie, how does he find time to learn? He shouldn't be allowed to waste peoples time, and it makes me wonder how many forums and the like he belongs, and how many he's been kicked off?
I have had great service from the people here, and as you know, I have given top marks to you. I know it's not your fault for people like that.
All the best to you.
Experto credite.

Hello TwoWing,

Thank you for participating on our exclusive VB.NET community. Everyone that answers a thread is certainly desiring to provide assistance. You are coming here with questions, people are trying to help. I'm sure no one means to steer anyone in the wrong direction, we are all here to help, we are all here to learn. We welcome you to learn with us, help others, and we'll all do our best to help you, when the need arises.

Back