Question How do I make my HWID System more secure?

fafaffy

Programming Experience
3-5
Okay, so I've built a fairly secure HWID System that authenticates a user before letting him/her use a program, this authentication uses PHP and MySQL.

This program also checks for tampers in the host file (It searches for key words, like "fafaffy" it doesnt look to see if the host file is different then the default one), see if it's being debugged, like if you were using OllyDBG, has anti-wireshark, and checks to see if your HWID (Hardware ID) is blacklisted before even starting up.

When you are logged in, the php system returns a SHA1 Value that changes every time, so it's kind of hard to see how it's responding.

This program also lets the user register himself by a serial code. The serial code can be redeemed as many times as I choose, and can be valid for x amount of days. Also even though the serial can be used more than once, the user can only redeem the same serial once. You can also use multiple serials to add on to the days that your validated to use the program.

My PHP Files also reports every login made with your username, hwid and time (year/month/date hour:minutes:seconds). Also it records failed login attempts. If I see a user logging in multiple times, I can easily block his HWID thus he will never be able to use the program.

I can also ban users, and give a reason why I did, so if the user tries to login, and he's banned, he will see the message I gave him.

Also, after a successful login, my program creates an ini file containing your login info, and the password is encrypted so it's not readable to the eyes. Also my program automatically logs in for you so you wont have to see the login window anymore.

Also, my program makes sure it's running the latest version, and if it isnt, it will require an update before being allowed to use the program.

If you want to see a demo of my application, here is a download link: *** .exe link removed ***

The program I made is still in development, so far it features a thing called text pyramid and a VERY buggy email spammer. but the main purpose of this app was to show my HWID Login.

Heres an example of text pyramid:

T
Te
Tex
Text
Text
Text p
Text py
Text pyr
Text pyra
Text pyram
Text pyrami
Text pyramid
Text pyramid
Text pyramid b
Text pyramid by
Text pyramid by
Text pyramid by f
Text pyramid by fa
Text pyramid by faf
Text pyramid by fafa
Text pyramid by fafaf
Text pyramid by fafaff
Text pyramid by fafaffy
Text pyramid by fafaff
Text pyramid by fafaf
Text pyramid by fafa
Text pyramid by faf
Text pyramid by fa
Text pyramid by f
Text pyramid by
Text pyramid by
Text pyramid b
Text pyramid
Text pyramid
Text pyrami
Text pyram
Text pyra
Text pyr
Text py
Text p
Text
Text
Tex
Te
T

Note: I realize this is my first post, but I just found this site via google search, I've been to MANY different programming sites, so I know what im doing.
I will edit this post and post some screenshots in a minute, but I wanted to get an opinion ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back