Clicking A Website Button (HtmlElementCollection)

johnnyj2j

Programming Experience
1-3
so im making a bot for the site youlikehits.com and im having some difficulty I can get it to press the first button the will load a the first page but I cant get it to load the next button on that page as show below the first pic is the starting page and the button (click 1) makes it go to the second page
11bn4pd.png

but then once on the second page its suppose to click view with the button (click 2) but I cant figure out how to get it to do that and it doesn't work
2ql8x3r.png

I think it might have something to do with the source code being different after I load page 2 any help is aprechiated thanks in advance
VB.NET:
Public Class Name

Private Sub Name_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

WebBrowser1.Navigate("[URL="http://www.youlikehits.com/stats.php"]YouLikeHits - Free Twitter Followers, YouTube Views, YouTube Subscribers, Website Hits[/URL]")

End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click_1(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

Dim allelements As HtmlElementCollection = WebBrowser1.Document.All

For Each webpageelement As HtmlElement In allelements

If webpageelement.GetAttribute("data") = "youtubenew.php" Then

webpageelement.InvokeMember("click")

End If

Next

End Sub

Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click

Dim allelements As HtmlElementCollection = WebBrowser1.Document.All

For Each webpageelement As HtmlElement In allelements

If webpageelement.GetAttribute("class") = "followbutton" Then

webpageelement.InvokeMember("click")

End If

Next

End Sub

Private Sub WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEventArgs) Handles WebBrowser1.DocumentCompleted

TextBox1.Text = WebBrowser1.Url.ToString

End Sub

End Class

Last edited:
Back