Question browse for all pdf file in the directory?

suju_26pro

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hii to every reader, i am new to this site...this my first post , i need a help..

i am creating a application to sign an pdf document..
i am stuck at one place..

i want the user to browse for all pdf file in the directory and display the selected pdf file from a specific folder in a "checklistbox"...he should be able to select multiple file or a specific folder from which all the pdf file must get listed in checklistbox......

plz help me out i am given the screenshot of required ui for better understanding plz have a look ..
waiting eagarly for someone whoo can help me ....
thnx..........

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 69
If you are using a CheckedListBox you will need to use the "CheckedItems" instead of "Items"

Sorry, I thought it was implied that you didn't have to have the "If CheckedListBox1..." line. Sorry, I didn't sleep well last night.

plzz ..get me out of it.......i have a every few day left 4 my project subbmission ..now i am totally depend on u..plzzzzzzz

Remove this line: "If CheckedListBox1.Items(i).ToString = True Then" and also remove the "End If" tag at the end.

thnx ..i got that ..but again encounter with an new error.....this time an IO error ....plz :confused:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 37
see..without implementing checklistbox option ..i was able to sign a pdf file..only a single file.....when i implement signing a multiple file i come across this error ..y it is so.....u r very much right , that input is not a file ...but i am not able to handel ..where do i get wrong ..plz help me out.....

As MattP suggested, 'C:\Users\COD\Desktop\input' is not a file, it is a directory. You need to input a file, ex: 'C:\Users\COD\Desktop\input\sample.pdf'

What is the "Me.inputPDF"?

dont know..actually i got the sample application to sign pdf document .. i just want to modify it score more marks,,,only + i want to do is to make the application to do multi sign ......if u want i can mail u the application till upto ..where i stack ..plz help me to make it working......provide me your mailing id......where i can i send u appzzz...plz help me ........

don,t know actually ..as far as i had surf..me.inputpdf is generally used to sing only one pdf document in inputtext box...plz provide how can i make appz to sign a multiple pdf.....i had already mailed u all required file to your mail..plz have a look ...plz help me out ..few day r left 4 my academic project submission.....

thnx aloot ..itz work ..but i am not able to open the sign document ..adobe reader is not able to open the sign document.......,,can u tell where u had change the code.......

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 24
Back