Arrays inside Classes ??

hayto

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello There.
by example if i want to create a class to act a class for book, so when i create a class i was create a properties to hold the information of a book like "Title" & "Name".., my question is : is i need to create an array in the that class to hold any number of books ?? or the class itself can act as a book...i want a help about that and i want anyonr to guide me what can i do and how can i determine that ?? please iam beginner and i need a help.iam from cairo and i doesn't found anyone beside me to help me in this field,so i wish i get a nice help from Forums members.
Thanks 4 all.

ok so you want a class to hold information such as "Title" and "Author" and then you want to keep track of how many Book classes you have total (an array of this class so-to-speak) right?

Dear juggalo.
Yes u r right i want a that class ana i want to keep track how many classesi have.and i want to need to emplement a database that it's books table reference to my books class.
i couldn't know how can i do that....Can u send me an example or any reference web site has what i want.?

Back