Any one there who can tell how to post data

Rakesh Rao

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hey man!!
Am really very tired of it. I hav tried a no of ways. But could'nt succeed. even some elders in this forum refused. Well.. my problem is that..
I hav a URL. It contains a form on it. viz.. name, email, message etc. I have to open the url. fill the information and submit. That's all.
But, All that has to be done by a vb.net application. Nothing manually. Even the url will be fed either in code or by a db. Rest process will go on autometically.

Now if anyone there can solve my problem, i would be very greatful to him/her by heart.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Hey Enthusiast,
It looks very beautifull(Your image on posts). Can u send it to me?

Well about the problem.. It's not at all necessary to be visible to the user, But, the data must be posted where it should be. And one more thing is .. a web page may have more than one form, each using a different script to post the data on different forms. So am confused about how to get the script used there cause the page is not mine. And also to get the particular form and the script exactly used to post its data.
Well if you can do this .. it will be wonderfull.
Please tell me if you can and as fast as you can. Also provide the description of your code with it.
Thanks in Advance.

Back