a simple calculator

Derek-kun

hey, if anyone has any spare time could someone make up a simple calculator program for me? and then send me the code? here's a screen shot of what the form looks like so the code will work for me.

calc.jpg

i've been trying for the time period of about a week and am still having troubles with it. so anyone who does this for me would be a great help! and have a new friend! :D

that sounds like anacademic project, it is really easy to make by yourself though. I had to make one for uni, didn't take to long.

levyuk said:
that sounds like anacademic project, it is really easy to make by yourself though. I had to make one for uni, didn't take to long.
hee hee hee, how did you know?

i mean... nah it's not a school project. *cough*

i've gotten everything to work, it's mostly the problem of having a second double variable continue for a second operator. that way i can do something like 2 + 3 * 4 which sould equal 20. but when i click 2 + 3 then * it gives me the 5 like it should, but when i click 4 it adds it onto the second double and times that by 5 which is the first double when i click equals.

so it's all very confusing. if I weren't at home right now i would post my code and maybe someonoe could help.

Back