A question from my teacher - please help!

Kokilida23

Programming Experience
3-5
Hi!
I have started learning in the .net framework recently and our teacher gave us a bonus question,
He asked us to tell him which words from these keywords are related to the .net framework,
I would really appreciate your help!! Thanks!

The words:

abstract
activex
alpha
attend
bisect
com
const
def
define
dialate
dword
ensign
eq
event
foo
foreach
include
int
jar
join
longlong
meet
namespace
neq
nil
nsobject
nsstring
object
ocx
partial
prog
prolog
protected
ref
scheme
short
string
sub
super
unless
unprotected
using
vb6
void
witheach

hahah cheeky!

I think the purpose of the bonus question was to get you to research it yourself.. I suggest you get familiar with google search..

Example: Type "Abstract" + ".Net Framework" into google search and see if there is a relation..

Good Luck

Yeah I know how to use google :D but I just want to make sure that the answer I'll give him will be 100% correct :/ I think it's really for someone who is into this to just tell the words..
It's just like saying that ferrari,nisan,mazda are related to cars..

Please help guys !

Thanks! :)

But that's cheating and you are not using the great opportunity you are being given. If you do the work yourself and return only 50% of the work correctly then the teacher knows that you need some extra help in understanding what he/she is trying to teach and you will receive extra attention.. I believe there is no point in knowing what to do without understanding 'why'.

Don't waste a good opportunity here, school/education is very valuable.

Good luck with your search :)

Can't you just help? I've tried but my results are different from my friends and we all want to get that bonus together, it's only 2min for an experienced person in .net to know which are and which aren't connected.
I appreciate your intent to help but I've tried already..

Don't expect anyone to do your homework for you. The results you and you friends are getting SHOULD be different, since you used different criteria for searching. Some of those terms are very ambiguous and are only remotely related to the .NET framework. It all depends on the context. Your teacher should understand that. If everyone's answers are the same, that would raise a warning flag.

I have to agree with my fellow posters. It's flat out cheating for you to get us to give you the answer and then turn it in as your own work and get marks for it. Why not just get someone else to do all your work for you? That doesn't mean that we're unwilling to help though. What we do here is help you to do the work for yourself. So, do some research and see what you can find out. Post back the list that you think is related and we can tell you if you have it right or not and, if you don't, whether you have extras or some missing or both. That way you can make sure that the list you submit is 100% correct but you'll also have earned the marks.

Back