Resolved 15 Day's Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3cho

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi vbdotnet community

I wonder how to make a 15 day's trial.

I found a lot tutorials ,but each of them is easy to break . Just reinstall application and it will work. How to prevent this ???

Looking for some useful examples.

Thank you .

Last edited:
What do you want me to tell you? All the information is there, find it, understand it, and use it. Or find another product. The point is no one is going to do your work for you. Look again at that page, do you not see the section that talks of the API?

50% of being a good programmer comes from being good at finding information. Put some elbow grease in it.

http://skgl.codeplex.com/documentation

And I will dare say that if you still cannot figure out how to integrate these simple products into your code, your program is probably not ready/stable enough to distribute as a trial.

And I will dare say that if you still cannot figure out how to integrate these simple products into your code, your program is probably not ready/stable enough to distribute as a trial.

If this program which i as beginner which still don't know what are .dll's can do for any kind of purposes i would probably buy some software online to license it and be sure that there won't be "easy cracking" .

This was just for testing purposes to see how this work. If you read the post
I need pure level of security which can't be broken by simple reinstalling application
You can figure out !

Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back