I had written an in VB.net that took addresses from a database put them into a csv file then took the csv file data and performed a mail merge in Word to allow the user to print them out on to an Avery L7163 label sheet.
The app was working fine until our company upgraded from Windows XP...
How to create and print Avery Badges in Silverlight with C# or VB.NET featuring Barcodes
- Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Silverlight (any version)
- Silverlight 4 or greater
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express Edition
How to create and print Avery address labels with Postnet barcode images in Crystal Reports for ASP.NET - PDF Support
- Neodynamic Barcode Professional 2.5 (or greater) for ASP.NET (WebControl)
- Crystal Reports for .NET (any version)
- Microsoft .NET Framework (any version)
This demo demonstrates how you can easily create Avery Address Labels featuring USPS Postnet barcode in WPF Applications. Barcode Professional for WPF provides vector-based barcode generation producing high quality barcodes. Read More…
The following figure is a screenshot of the demo...