Yamazumi charts

BLUECOLORMAN

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I do hope some one will guide on how to draw a Yamazumi charts using the VB.Net Charting facility. This chart looks like the stacked column chart but do not have the data arranged in a 'series' way. Instead all the data pertaining to an X axis index is stacked as a column one over the other.. Pl help. All the chart pacakges give a lot of chart types - but the Yamazumi is not there !

If you had to, you could draw the whole thing using GDI+. Add a PictureBox to your form and then handle its Paint event. In the event handler, use GDI+ to draw the axes and all the blocks. If you want to go that way then you should start with some research into GDI+.

Wow..Thanks for the fast reply..I am afraid I do not have the time to go thru the GDI+ learning curve. All I want is the data to be represented without the 'series'. I do have the data in a SQL server database and can put them into the chart easily.. I thought this chart is quite simple, but it is just not there ! One way of doing it is to rewrite the whole data in a different forms of series etc..but it is more of a problem than a solution.. Are there any vendors who can provide a component for this?

Back