Why People? Why?

TechGnome

Programming Experience
10+
Why do people feel it necessary to close threads? Is there some law against leaving a thread open? If people continue to keep closing their threads, I see no point in comming around here. The whole point is to facilitate the freedom of ideas and exchange thoughts, ideas and techniques. But the continual closing of threads threatens this information movement and is counterintuitive to the process. But I'm probably just wasting space and valuable electrons.... so what ever.

-tg

Hello TG,

If the mods or myself feel a thread is complete or taking a turn for off topic, or worse, becoming confrontational, they have been instructed to simply close the thread. Certainly we all have opinions when it comes to software development and ALL of us are over-tired, it's the nature of our business. If you feel yourself (applies to anyone) getting a little grouchy, take a break and come back later. We are here to enjoy our creativity (software development), learn from each other, and most importantly teach and set the example for others.

Thank you for your feedback.

*snip* *slash* *delete*

I had something to say, but it doesn't matter. So never mind.

-tg

i'm going to assum this has to deal with the splash screen thread, i did make my post and re-opened the thread, but (unless Neal overrides me here) if it get out of hand again then it'll be closed for good

Back